3 Access Ways
– Uses Biometric FPC Sensor from Sweden used by over 135 banks in the world
– Can register up to 100 prints, can delete per user
2. Pin Code
– Anti-Spy Technology (can enter any number before or after actual pin code)
– Up to 10 normal user pincodes, 1 Guest Pin, Uses 6 to 12 digits
– 2 included in the package
– Expandable up to 100
– Can delete per RFID
– Slim Design: sleek and modern designed digital lock
– Voice Guide: assist users during registrations
– Safe Mode/Normal Mode: choose between safe mode (factory default) requiring Master pin with capability to delete per user or normal mode which has simplified features and cannot delete per user.
– Automatic/Manual Locking: can choose between automatic locking or manual locking by pressing close button
– Master Pin: only the owner who knows Master Pin can change information in the doorlock
– Forced Lock from Inside: when this mode is turned on, any type of verification will not work from the outside. Usually used at night.
– Forced Lock from Outside: when this mode is turned on, lock will give off an alarm tone when door is opened from the inside. Usually used when every member of the house is out.
– Emergency Power Supply: in case of battery empty, connect cable (powerbank) to Micro-USB 5V to power up the unit enough for user to enter and change batteries.
– Volume Adjustment: can select from mute, low or high volume
– Fake Pin Code Feature: can enter any digits before or after the real pin and lock will still recognize pin code
– Min Lock Down: Door lock is locked down after 10 incorrect operating
Intrusion/Break In Alarm: when door is opened without normal verification method or when the front escutcheon is separated forcibly, alarm will go off